- Site Appraisals & Feasibility Studies
- Landscape Visual Impact Assessments
- Tree & Vegetation Surveys (as required by BS5837:2012)
- Masterplans & Landscape Designs
- Planting Plans & Plant Schedules
- Landscape Managment Plans
- Landscape Historical Studies
- Landscape Matters & Development Advice
- Expert Witness & Landscape Planning Appeals (Reports & Hearings)
The practice advises on a variety of schemes including:
- Corporate facilities & buildings grounds
- Housing (Existg refurbishment /newbuild from small to large in scale)
- Commercial Retail (retail / business parks)
- Historical Gardens & new development
- Leisure and Recreational Areas
- Hotels, restaurant & outdoor eating areas
- Highway landscaping & infrastructure
- Gardens (minimum budget 10k, fixed fee applies)
The Principal has been Chartered since 1991 and is a full Member of the Landscape Institute (L10911) & the company (Greenway LA Ltd, trading as Greenway Landscape Architects) is a Registered Practice (886). Being based in Worcester most sites are within easy reach & competitive fees quotes can be offered to clients.
The practice has attracted a loyal clientele based on good design, innovative & sustainable solutions within available budgets given the practical experience and knowledge of over 35 years in the landscape profession.
Contact Richard Greenway to discuss your project and obtain a fee quotation.
(Our for an informal chat call on 01905 429966).
Please do not hesitate to contact the Principal Landscape Architect so he can discuss your project & requirements.
190 Henwick Road, Worcester, Worcester, WR2 5PF, United Kingdom
Monday - Friday: 8.30am - 6.30pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed